DDE – DIPLOMA IN DESIGN ENGINEERING FOR OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
DIPLOMA IN DESIGN ENGINEERING FOR OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
- Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Only 2019 & 2020 pass-outs
- Academic Score: Minimum of 75% (No history of arrears)
This year there will be no course at KCT; rather you will join CMI-SLB directly and get trained.
Like last time we will be conducting the initial rounds of examinations at various centres across Tamil Nadu & Kerala, to get the exact schedule follow the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/DDEinOilandGasIndustry/
- Round 1 – Written Exam – Basic Technical
- Round 2 – Written Exam – Advanced Technical
- Round 3 – Oral Exam – Self Introduction in English
Note: Shortlisted candidates from round 1,2 & 3 will be attending their final interview’s at CMI-SLB office
- Round 4: Technical Interview
- Round 5: HR Interview
Only shortlisted candidates from Round 1,2 & 3 can download the application and send it to KCT, to download the form click here.
Address for Correspondence
Sakthi Excellence Academy, 2nd Floor – Admin Building,
Kumaraguru College of Technology, Saravanampatty, Coimbatore,
Tamil Nadu – 641 049
Phone: 0422 2661459/1458/ +91 94425 40572 / 94890 43203
Email: [email protected]
Originals are to be produced at the time of the interview. Application form completed with all enclosures in all respects should reach us by specified date. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.